Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Try to disigning a report
Jungo
<p>Hello Community,
I want to do a birt karaoke report.
I have a list of a song in .CSV and I want to create a .PDF for presenting this list, order by category.
I can generate the report (i.e the pdf files) but i doesn't make the presentation I research.
Plus, I try to use the pagebreak function but it doesn't work correctly,
The type of report I want to do is like the .png in attachement.
I join too a part of my list in .csv and the source of my birt projet .rtpdesign in the zip folder.
I use the birt 3.7.2 release all in one
Can anyone help me ?</p><p> </p><p>Best regards.</p><p> </p><p> </p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
CBR
<p>I hope i got it right: The report should look like the png you provided?</p><p> </p><p>I had some time (i caught a cold and i m not able to do anything besides sitting on my couch) and created a sample for you that creates a pdf looking like (similar) to your report. Not sure where the last column value 4"32 comes from.</p><p> </p><p>Have fun :-)</p><p> </p><p>Feel free to ask questions about!</p><p> </p><p>
Jungo
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="cbrell" data-cid="120335" data-time="1379358442"><div><p>I hope i got it right: The report should look like the png you provided?</p><p> </p><p>I had some time (i caught a cold and i m not able to do anything besides sitting on my couch) and created a sample for you that creates a pdf looking like (similar) to your report. Not sure where the last column value 4"32 comes from.</p><p> </p><p>Have fun :-)</p><p> </p><p>Feel free to ask questions about!</p><p> </p><p> </p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p>Hello,</p><p> </p><p>thanks for your answer, it's the good presentation, It's solving my problem, thank you cbrell</p>