Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
hide detail section dynamically
wwilliams
<p>I am trying to use a text box control (HTML/javascript) to hide the detail section. I booked marked the section in the advanced property.</p><p>I added a button that calls the function (I added an alert to test) but I am unable to hide the section.</p><pre class="_prettyXprint _lang-"> <script>function HideMe(){alert("I think I am an alert box!");document.getElementById("myDetail").style.display="inline; document.getElementById("myDetail").style.visibility="hidden"; </pre><p>Where have I gone wrong?</p><p> </p><p>Thanks</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Hans_vd
<p>Try this:</p><p> </p><p class="">document.getElementById("myDetail").style.display="none";</p>
wwilliams
<p>Ok, I got it to hide with "none", but I only am only seeing the first detail section ROW of the grouped report vanishing, subsequent rows are visible. I assume grouping has something to do with this?</p><p>I'd like to be able to toggle visibility of every detail row. I guess I can use another table, but I was hoping I didn't need to.</p><p> </p><p>Thx</p>