Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Birt Report Designer Professional reports publish
Anter
<p>Hello!</p><p> </p><p>We use reports created in BIRT Report Designer and publish them using birt-runtime the same version. It's work fine.</p><p> </p><p>But If I create report in Birt Report Designer <strong>Professional</strong> and publish then in birt-runtime it's not work.</p><p> </p><p>Error of report:</p><p>org.eclipse.birt.report.engine.api.EngineException: An exception occurred during processing. Please see the following message for details: Cannot open the connection for the driver: org.eclipse.birt.report.data.oda.jdbc. </p><p> </p><p> </p><p>Can we use reports that created in BIRT Professional with standard birt-runtime?</p><p> </p><p>Best regards.</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
ahsiang
BIRT pro will only run on iHub. But Eclipse BIRT of specific release can run on iHub.
Anter
<p>Thanks for fast reply!</p><p> </p><p>I deployed iHub and reports work, but I have a problem with auto update open reports.</p><p> </p><p>In report created by Eclipse BIRT I add JavaScript function which refresh page every 30 seconds.</p><p>This report is displayed on a separate screen and users can see required information "online".</p><p> </p><p>I create this report using BIRT Professional and open there via iHub, but information in report are not updated.</p><p>Report refreshed every 30 seconds but shows the information that was obtained at the time of the report opens.</p><p> </p><p>Is it possible to somehow to solve this problem?</p>
ahsiang
<p>You can rerun the report execution, put something like this in your code via URL call within the codes. You need to give your report windows a name/title and when you ran the below, point back to the same window and it should refresh.</p><p> </p><p></p>
Anter
<p>Thanks for help!</p><p> </p><p>As a result change JavaScript function which refresh page, to a function which re-open this report in same window. </p>