Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Cascading Parameters - Need help urgently
Pujan
<p>I have a cascading parameter.</p><p> </p><p>The 1<sup class='bbc'>st</sup> one is a combo box and 2<sup class='bbc'>nd</sup> one is a ListBox. By default when I start the report for the first time, the values are showing correctly,</p><p> </p><p>then in the 1<sup class='bbc'>st</sup> parameter when I manually provide the value – the 2<sup class='bbc'>nd</sup> parameter ListBox is also getting filled with correct information.</p><p> </p><p>However when I go back and select the original value from the 1<sup class='bbc'>st</sup> parameter combobox, then the 2<sup class='bbc'>nd</sup> parameter Listbox is not get filled.</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
GLO_FR
<p>Hi Pujan,</p><p> </p><p>I've tried with a simple example on my side but I can't reproduce your issue.</p><p>Can you attach your design ?</p>
Pujan
<p>Hello </p><p> </p><p>I am not able to attach my report file. How can I send it.</p><p> </p><p>Thanks</p><p>Pujan</p>
Pujan
<p>Attached is the report file</p>
GLO_FR
<p>Hi pujan,</p><p> </p><p>click on "More Reply Options" and attach your file</p>
Pujan
<p>It keeps on giving me Error: This upload failed. even if its a simple txt file.</p><p> </p><p>How can send the file to you.</p>
GLO_FR
<p>I have the same error
</p>