Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Date Format changes when run in Eclipse Preview and MAXIMO
leeysh
<p>Hi All,</p><p> I'm using BIRT 2.3.2 for MAXIMO 7.1.1.5 with DB2. I've created a scripted data set which return a date range based on user input Start and End (eg. 2013/01 and 2013/12). I want it to be in dd/MM/yyyy format.</p><p> </p><p> I got what I want in Eclipse Preview, but when I upload the report to MAXIMO, it showed MM/dd/yyyy instead. Can I know is there something wrong with what I did or I need to configure something to get the correct format in both platform? Please see attached the design file and the screenshots of the report run in Eclipse Preview and MAXIMO.</p><p> </p><p> Appreciate your help and suggestion!</p><p> </p><p>Thanks & Regards,</p><p>Gen</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
There are no comments yet