Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
BIRT deployment error: Driver definition could not be found
dickersonc
<div><p>I'm using BIRT Viewer 4.3, and it runs fine in Eclipse & on my local development box. I'm using a JDBC Data Source for Postgres 9.1 that I defined, and I'm not using a connection profile. However, when I deploy to Tomcat on another box and try to run, I get the error:</p><p> </p><p><strong>"Unable to open a connection with the database connection profile. java.lang.Exception: Driver definition could not be found."</strong></p><p> </p><p>Is there some installation step I'm not aware of? I've put the Postgres 9.1 driver in BirtViewer/lib and Tomcat/lib, with the same result.</p></div><p> </p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
<p>Have you seen this:</p><p> </p><p><a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='
http://wiki.eclipse.org/Birt_3.7_Migration_Guide#Connection_Profiles'>http://wiki.eclipse.org/Birt_3.7_Migration_Guide#Connection_Profiles</a></p><p> </p><p>It
seems I've seen the workspace issue and this issue both along with the changes for the POJO runtime.</p>