Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Birt Reports
Rachels
<p>Hi,</p><p> I'm trying to plot chart as shown in attachment.where i have to show on a particular day duration of a task at a particular hour. I grouped x axis(datetime) based on unit day and y axis(datetime) on unit hours. I'm not getting hours plotted properly on y axis. I can see correct hours 14:00,15:00,17:00 shown side. Data plotted on Aug 20 too is not correct. Other dates plotted correct data</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Virgil Dodson
<p><sub class='bbc'>Hi Rachels, I don't see the attachment. Is it a screenshot? can you describe the report?</sub></p>
Virgil Dodson
<p>I see the image now. This looks like a regular stacked bar chart with grouping assigned by month. What does your data look like and where are you getting stuck?</p>
Rachels
<p>Hi,</p><p> I'm trying to plot chart as shown in attachment.where i have to show on a particular day duration of a task at a particular hour. I grouped x axis(datetime) based on unit day and y axis(datetime) on unit hours. I'm not getting hours plotted properly on y axis. I can see correct hours 14:00,15:00,17:00 shown side. Data plotted on Aug 20 too is not correct. Other dates plotted correct data</p><p> </p><p>
kclark
<p>Can you recreate this with the sample db and post the rptdesign?</p>