Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
How to have a page break for a specified number of rows in a grid
omatrot
<p>I'm using BIRT Report Designer version 3.2.23.</p><p>I'm designing a BIRT report that should print on a form. On this form there is a grid with a maximum of 4 lines of informations. Think of it as an invoice form, whit a very restrictive space for listing products ordered.</p><p>My data set may return more than 4 rows. In this case, I should print the remaining rows on another page, at the exact same location.</p><p> </p><p>My existing report was not designed to handle this case, which occurs not very often.</p><p>Now that I should deal with it, I have several questions :</p><ul class='bbcol decimal'><li>Is it possible that a grid inserts a page break every x rows in the data set ? If not, is there a simple way to convert the existing grid to a table that appears to be more suited for my need. </li><li>There is a grand total to be displayed on the last page. What's the best way to deal with this situation ? With a footer ?</li></ul><p>Thanks in advance.</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
kclark
<p>Can you post runnable rptdesign that shows your setup with the classic models DB?</p>