Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Birt Line series reports
Rachels
<p>I wanted to plot 2D line series</p><p>i have data like this</p><p> </p><p>Date Items Sold</p><p>Sep 20,2013 3:00 pm 12</p><p>Sep 20,2013 4:00 pm 10 </p><p>Sep 20,2013 5:00 pm 15</p><p>Sep 22,2013 1:00 pm 10</p><p>Sep 22,2013 2:00 pm 15</p><p>Sep 24,2013 11:00 am 18</p><p>Sep 24,2013 10:00 pm 9</p><p> </p><p>I have to plot on X axis Date and every hour for that date</p><p> </p><p>3:00 4:00 5:00 |1:00 2:00 |11:00 10:00</p><p>Sep 20,2013 |Sep 22,2013 |Sep 24,2013</p><p> </p><p>Y axis has items sold values.</p><p>How can i set X axis as shown above.I selected date column and grouped by unit days. How can i also get hours on x axis as shown above?</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
kclark
<p>In the chart UI > select data > edit groups and sorting (x axis) gives you some grouping and sorting options. You should be able to group by days/hours/etc from here.</p>