Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Y Series Grouping
gil
<p><span style="font-size:medium;">[font="calibri;"]I'm interested in using the charting API to modify a stacked bar chart. The chart will use optional Y series grouping. Does anyone know how to use or have an example that uses the <strong>[color=#000000;]IGroupedDataRowExpressionEvaluator? [/color]</strong>[/font]I haven't found much information explaining its use.</span></p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
<p>I've not used this. Have you looked in the Java Doc? I'm pretty sure I have an example of creating a chart with y-series grouping, in code. I'd have to find it though.</p><p> </p><p><a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='
http://help.eclipse.org/indigo/index.jsp?topic=/org.eclipse.birt.chart.doc.isv/chart/api/org/eclipse/birt/chart/factory/IGroupedDataRowExpressionEvaluator.html'>http://help.eclipse.org/indigo/index.jsp?topic=/org.eclipse.birt.chart.doc.isv/chart/api/org/eclipse/birt/chart/factory/IGroupedDataRowExpressionEvaluator.html</a></p>
;
gil
<p><span style="font-size:medium;">[font="calibri;"]Thanks for the reply. I have looked in the docs; not much help. I would really love to see an example that uses optional Y series grouping in code.[/font]</span></p>
mwilliams
<p>This post might help. Take a look. Let me know.</p><p> </p><p><a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='
http://www.birt-exchange.org/forum/index.php?/topic/30049-optional-y-series-grouping-in-chart-engine/'>http://www.birt-exchange.org/forum/index.php?/topic/30049-optional-y-series-grouping-in-chart-engine/</a></p>
;