Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Different header for different pages
sabu22
<p>Hi all,
There is my requirement in which i need to change the header on every new page.
I had tried to achieve that by creating a page variable and a report variable. I used to increment the report variable on every pageEnd script then i used the value as a page variable. I used this page variable in the onRender script of the label and changed it accordingly.The prolem is this is only working when i am viewing it through the report viewer While exporting it to pdf or word i am unable to achieve this. I have attached a dummy report for this
Similarly i tried to use</p><p> </p><p>if(pageNumber>1){
this .text= "Header change"}
But this is also not working ..
Kindly note that i am not forcing any page breaks here, it is automatically done by birt tool. If i force page breaks it might work but my requirrement is not that.
I want to change my the header of my report on the basis of pagebreaks which are created automatically. I have just created a dummy report for this scenario
I am struggling with this scenario.
Can someone kindly help.</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
BRM
<p>Where did you put your code? It should work if it is placed in a dynamic text box in the header of the table in the onRender event.</p>
sabu22
<p>Thanks for the reply....</p><p> </p><p>Any way i was able to achieve it by having a different render and run task in my code</p>