Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Adding line through origin to chart
JanaF
<p>Hi,</p><p> </p><p>I would like to add a diagonal line to a scatter chart, which shows the line through the origin. That is a line through (0,0), (1,1), (2,2), (3,3) etc. to be able to look how well the data is located on that line. Although it seems to be a simple task I was not able to find a solution during a long search. In the chart wizard I only found the possibility to add purly horizontal or purly vertical lines.</p><p> </p><p>Thanks in advance!</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
BRM
<p>Try creating a new static data source. This will allow you to manually enter whatever values you want. Then you can plot them as a separate series on your chart.</p>