Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
bar chart zero percent
Harryson
<p>Hi,</p><p>I've to update an existing report form birt version 2.1.1 to version 3.7.2.</p><p>In version 3.7.2 birt doesn't display 0%. Is there a way to display this, like in version 2.1.1?</p><p> </p><p>NOK.jpg = version 3.7.2</p><p>OK.jpg = version 2.1.1</p><p> </p><p>Thanks!</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
micajblock
<p>Is the value 0 or null?</p>
Harryson
<p>The value is 0.</p>
micajblock
<p>I just tested this with 3.7.2 and it works for me. What Format Number are you using?</p>
Harryson
<p>Sorry, I've worked at another project and forgot to answer.</p><p> </p><p>Thanks for your reply.</p><p> </p><p> </p><p>I solved it like this, in "Edit Chart" under "Value (Y) Series:*"</p><p> </p><p>if (row["QUOTA_1"] == 0) {
0.000000001;
} else {
row["QUOTA_1"];
}</p><p> </p><p>I only use three positions after decimal point, so it's fine for me.</p><p> </p><p>I've tried in "Series Labels":</p><p> 1) Suffix: % Seperator: , and .</p><p> 2) Delete "Value Data" and replaced by "Percentile Value Data"</p><p> 3) Something like ##.###%, ##,###%</p><p>as Float, Decimal and Integer, it didn't work.</p><p> </p><p>and</p><p> </p><p>function beforeDrawDataPointLabel( dph, label, icsc )
{
label.setVisible(true);
label.getCaption().setValue("0.0%");
}</p><p> </p><p>too. I think the label doesn't exist, if the value is 0 or 0.0</p>