Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
text wrapping problem in merged cells
gib65
<p>Please have a look at the screen capture below:</p><p> </p><p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
kclark
<p>After the cell has been merged try removing the item from them and adding it again, can you let me know if that works?</p>
rbguy
<p>Just curious if this has been solved yet? I'm having the exact same problem as gib65. I tried a label and text box and they both do the same thing. Also, I did try removing the item and re-adding it but it does the exact same thing. (just like in gib65's pic above).</p><p>Thanks!</p>
kclark
<p>rbguy, can you recreate this and attach your rptdesign?</p>
rbguy
<p>Hi kclark, thanks for the reply. I realized after posting this that my issue was a little different than the one described here and so I created a new post "<a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='
http://www.birt-exchange.org/forum/index.php?/topic/30591-column-header-labels-dont-stay-centered-after-adjusting-widths/'
title="Go to Column header labels don't stay centered after adjusting widths">Column header labels don't stay centered after adjusting widths</a>" . This also has to do with merged cells and I uploaded my .rptdesign to that post.</p><p>Thanks!</p>