<p>Hello everyone,</p><p> </p><p>Here is my problem, any help is welcome

</p><p> </p><p>I created a report with 3 datasets and 3 different data sources (2 different databases and 1 scripted).</p><p> </p><p><strong>Target</strong></p><p>Display a scripted dataset column resulting of the union of 2 other datasets in a Report Parameter list box.</p><p> </p><p> </p><p><strong>Current Report Description:</strong></p><p>- One Dataset we will name DataSet1 is fed by one datasource1 (database) and recovers a simple list (1 column). Here I used the events to feed a array variable named in this example vArray (initialized in report main page as vArray = [];):</p><p> </p><p>DataSet1 events:</p><pre class="_prettyXprint">beforeOpen()vIndex = vArray.length;</pre><pre class="_prettyXprint">onFetch()vArray[vIndex]=row["PCKID"];vIndex++;</pre><div>- A second Dataset we will name DataSet2 that has exactly the same structure but is fed by a second datasource2 (another database) and recovers a simple list with same column header. Here I complete the array variable:</div><div> </div><div><span class='bbc_underline'><strong>DataSet2 events:</strong></span></div><div><pre class="_prettyXprint">beforeOpen()vIndex = vArray.length;</pre></div><div><pre class="_prettyXprint">onFetch()vArray[vIndex]=row["PCKID"];vIndex++;</pre></div><div><div> </div><div>- A third Dataset having the same output column that is supposed to be fed by this variable vArray to execute the SQL UNION exercise in BIRT mode.</div><div> </div><div><strong>DataSet3 events:</strong></div><div><pre class="_prettyXprint">open()vIndex=0;fetch()if(vIndex >= vArray.length){ return false;}else{row["PCKID"] = vArray[vIndex];vIndex++;return true;}</pre></div><div><div>After this, I created a Report Parameter with type List Box/Dynamic linked to DataSet3 displaying the column PCKID.</div><div> </div><div>When user window is displayed, the list box is... Empty. When I start the report and display the DataSet3 in a table, all values are there....</div><div> </div><div>So, I tried to use a persistentglobalvariable and store the vArray inside (with the vArray declared in the beforeOpen() of each DataSet) => Idem (works also with the table after the report is launched). It seems that at the moment where parameters are loaded to display user window, the parameters can load a DataSet but the ReportContext object is still not existing...</div><div> </div><div>Any idea on how to proceed ?</div><div> </div><div>Thanks for your help.</div></div></div><p> </p>