Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Incorrect PDF output
chandra t
<p>Hi all , </p><p> I am working on a report , Its in portrait format, When I view the report in from run reports in Maximo </p><p>In birt report viewer I see no of pages as 2 , But when I convert it to PDF format first page is missing , </p><p>any idea to change the format or something?</p><p> </p><p>Thanks</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
chandra t
<p>Not sure where to delete the post .</p><p>Issure got resolved , I am using a LIST element in the report when I place it inside a grid able to generate PDF format</p><p>for all pages, If I place the list outside of the grid I see problem with the PDF format</p><p> </p><p>Thanks for ur time </p>