Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Commplete data is not getting printed
birt_ag
<p>Hi,</p><p> </p><p>I've designed a report using the birt 4.2.0. problem is many lines at the end of the report is not getting printed. There is no enough space at the end to print, Those missing text should have been moved to next page, but its not happening.</p><p>If i change the layout preference to auto, then those missing lines is getting prined, but the header data i;ve used to my needs is not getting printed..</p><p>Kindly help me with this. I'm attaching the report design and xml file.
Due to limitation in file upload size, i;ve attached the rar file by renaming the extension to txt. once downloaded kindly rename the extension as rar and extract the contents</p><p> </p><p>Thank U.</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
BRM
<p>In the ErrorMessages table you need to check the box "Repeat Header" in the page break property. That will cause the header to repeat.</p><p> </p><p>You can also bind grids to data sets. If the dataset has multiple rows you will only get the first row but it seems that is want you wanted with the first element. So the first grid can be bound to the error-message-2 dataset which allows you to get rid of the outer table. It seems you were using this to get some space between the table data and the footer and so I just added some pad rows to the footer.</p><p> </p><p>Hope this helps.</p>
birt_ag
<p>Hi BRM,</p><p>Thanks a lot for the reply.
It worked exactly the way i wanted. </p><p>I moved the grid data to the header. I missed setting the dataset for the grid.</p><p> </p><p>Once again thanks a lot.</p>