Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
How to integrate Birt 4.2 with JSF 2.0
Tân Phạm Duy
<p>Hi</p><p> </p><p>Im new in birt,I want to integrate birt with jsf 2.0.</p><p>How can i integrate birt 4.2 with jsf 2.0.</p><p> </p><p>can anyone send me sample project please?</p><p> </p><p>Thanks </p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
<p>Sorry for the delay. Take a look at this blog post:</p><p> </p><p><a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='
http://www.birt-exchange.org/forum/index.php?/blog/45/entry-442-using-jsf-20-with-birt/'>http://www.birt-exchange.org/forum/index.php?/blog/45/entry-442-using-jsf-20-with-birt/</a></p>
;
Tân Phạm Duy
<p>Hi</p><p> </p><p>I have read the blog but i can download example from devshare</p><p> </p><p>can you send me project sample</p><p> </p><p>Thanks in advance</p>
M.J.T. Cremer
<p>I have simular problems the blog indeed is interesting but without the sample code its hard to use it.</p><p> </p><p>I also tried <a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='
http://www.eclipse.org/forums/index.php/t/397100/'>http://www.eclipse.org/forums/index.php/t/397100/</a>.</p><p> </p><p>Witch
not mutch sucses.</p>
mwilliams
<p>Here's a link to the devShare: <a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='
http://www.birt-exchange.org/devshare/_/designing-birt-reports/1581-using-jsf-20-with-birt'>http://www.birt-exchange.org/devshare/_/designing-birt-reports/1581-using-jsf-20-with-birt</a></p><p>It's
also been fixed in the blog. Sorry for that.</p>
Tân Phạm Duy
<p>Thanks mwilliams</p>
samirsss
<p>Looks like the link to the download zip file is still broken. I would really appreciate it if this gets fixed soon.</p><p> </p><p>Regards</p><p>Samir</p>
mwilliams
It appears that it is fixed now. Let me know if you still have troubles.