Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Problem with the iHub2 Evaluation Package for Linux
xalperte
<p>Hi,</p><p> </p><p>I was trying to install the iHub Evaluation Package for Linux but it seems to be corrupt the GZ file.</p><p> </p><p><span><span>Does anyone know how</span> <span>I can</span> <span>get a good</span> <span>copy of the GZ</span> <span>file</span><span>?</span></span></p><p> </p><p>Thanks</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
kclark
<p>Did you try redownloading it? What flavor of linux is this on and are you getting any errors?</p>
xalperte
<p>Hi Kristopher, thanks for your response.</p><p> </p><p>Yes, I did, a couple of times. The problem is the file is not recognized as a valid GZIP file. I think the file could be corrupted or something similar.</p><p> </p><p>Regards</p><p>Javier</p>
kclark
<p>I'll try this in one of my vm's and let you know.</p>
kclark
<p>I just downloaded the iHub trial and used the following command to extract it:</p><pre class="_prettyXprint">tar xvf ./linux-server-iHub2.tar.gz</pre><p>And it installed successfully. Are you using the terminal or a GUI tool?</p><p> </p><p>Edit:</p><p>It looks like I'm getting the same error under Ubuntu using the Archive Manager. I think there's another package you'll need to install, I'm looking for it now
</p>
kclark
<p>If you rename the file from linux-server-iHub2.tar.gz to linux-server-iHub2.tar then your GUI achieving tools should work.</p>
xalperte
<p>You are right, the extension of the file made me think that it was a compressed file.</p><p> </p><p>Thank you!</p>