Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Incomplete Data Set
Michael Stelly
<p>Hi all,</p><p>I'm creating my first BIRT report. This crosstab report previews the first page of data as expected. However, when output to a display, pdf for example, the report contains the same data as the preview. I don't understand why the remaining pages of data are missing.</p><p> </p><p>There are no readily apparent errors. The SQL query for the data is correct and returns the expected data set. The correct fields are used in the various sections of the report. Since this is my first time using this tool, I don't know whether I did something wrong or I am missing a piece of the puzzle.</p><p> </p><p>I've attached the design file and output file for reference. Let me know if you need more information. I appreciate the help.</p><p> </p><p>Regards,</p><p>Michael Stelly</p><p> </p><p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
There are no comments yet