Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Displaying specific table by Input parameter in case of multiple tables on report
gsakethreddy
<p>I am trying to create a new report in which I placed two tables which are binded to same dataset. In one of the table, inserted a group based on category and other table is grouped based on Item. I removed the detail row from two tables since I don't need that data to be displayed on this report. </p><p> </p><p>Now, Is there any way, If i send the input report parameter as 'category', it will show only the data of table grouped by category and when selected parameter as "Item", It should show data from table grouped by Item.</p><p> </p><p>Original Idea: I do have 2 Individual reports whose dataset are same. In first report, data is grouped based on category on table and In second, data is grouped based on item. Now, Is there any possibility..Only data from one table can be shown at a time, I thought it would be easy using report parameters but I was unable to do that, can someone please help out??</p><p> </p><p>Thanks,</p><p>Saketh</p><p> </p><p> </p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
micajblock
<p>It is easy. Set the visibility of the table based on the parameters. See below screenshot.</p>