Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Cross Tab Report
kalpana5
<p>Hi,</p><p> </p><p>Could anyone please let me know , based on the attached report layout, how to build the attached cross tab report. If there is similar example, is there anyway somebody could provide their inputs. I have been trying to build the report but could not succeed in getting it laid out right.</p><p> </p><p> </p><p>Thanks.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
micajblock
<p>To me it seems to be a simple grouped report with 4 aggregations, each with different filters.</p>
kalpana5
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="mblock" data-cid="121085" data-time="1381248253"><div><p>To me it seems to be a simple grouped report with 4 aggregations, each with different filters.</p></div></blockquote><p>Hi,</p><p> </p><p>Thanks for the inputs, how do we get the labels for column dimensions when they are multiple and also how do aggregations be in tact with column dimensions. Could you please let me know if there is any example as I did not work much on Cross Tab reports. Thank You.</p>
micajblock
<p>Just use a table not a crosstab. Are the number of columns not fixed?</p>
kalpana5
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="mblock" data-cid="121087" data-time="1381252926"><div><p>Just use a table not a crosstab. Are the number of columns not fixed?</p></div></blockquote><p>HI,</p><p> </p><p>There is a column cause which is not fixed values are coming form domain which might vary, <strong>but no of columns are fixed </strong>Class, Cause, Type ( which is divided into Mains and Services) and then Total whcih is total of Mains based on Cause and Class).</p>
micajblock
<p>So use a table grouped by Class, Clause. Then the aggregations will have a filter where type == Mains...</p>
kalpana5
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="mblock" data-cid="121089" data-time="1381253832"><div><p>So use a table grouped by Class, Clause. Then the aggregations will have a filter where type == Mains...</p></div></blockquote><p>Sure, I will group by Class and Clause, Type( which is again divided into Mains and Services), where should I put the aggregations Total of Mains and Total of Services ( as shown in the report layout)which are branches of Type, is it in the group footer of type (or) in the main table footer. Also how can I divide the column leak type into Mains and Services it will show vertically but I need to divide into two different subcolumns .</p>
kalpana5
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="mblock" data-cid="121089" data-time="1381253832"><div><p>So use a table grouped by Class, Clause. Then the aggregations will have a filter where type == Mains...</p></div></blockquote><p>Is there any way you could provide a similar example, have been trying in various ways by using table. Thanks.</p>
micajblock
<p>Here you go. Note I deleted the detail section (no need for it).</p>
kalpana5
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="mblock" data-cid="121099" data-time="1381258802"><div><p>Here you go. Note I deleted the detail section (no need for it).</p></div></blockquote><p>Thank You, got the direction now.</p>