Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Latest BIRT (4.3.1) doesn't render cell shading correctly
rbguy
<p>Hello,</p><p> I have several reports that shade or color given cells in a table based upon the value of the cell. Prior to 4.3.0 this has worked great as expected. Now, every since 4.3.0 (kepler) only the text in the cells are getting colored, not the whole cell. Do I need to do something differently now in order to color the entire cell and not just the text? Here is my script to do the coloring:</p><p> </p><p>if(this.getValue() != null && this.getValue() == "PAST DUE")
{
this.getStyle().backgroundColor="red";
}
else if(this.getValue() != null && this.getValue() == "DUE in 0-30 days")
{
this.getStyle().backgroundColor="Orange";
}
else if(this.getValue() != null && this.getValue() == "DUE in 30-60 days")
{
this.getStyle().backgroundColor="Yellow";
}</p><p> </p><p>Thanks!</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
ahsiang
<p>Why aren't you using the Highlight feature?</p>
rbguy
<p>ahsiang, thanks for the reply. To be honest, I didn't know this highlight feature existed. When I originally searched the forums on how to do this all I could find were examples using scripting and so that's what I went with. I just tried the highlight, and the entire cell is now highlighted.</p><p>Thanks!</p>
ahsiang
You are most welcome