Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Displaying % in the series labels in a pie chart
birtuser75
<p>I am working on a pie chart. I am able to display the series labels fine. I am trying to display % instead of absolute values in the series labels.</p><p> </p><p>This is my data:</p><p> </p><p>toyota 50</p><p>nissan 55</p><p>bmw 25</p><p>lexus 35</p><p> </p><p>So, the pie chart displays 50, 55, 25 and 35 in the series labels.</p><p> </p><p>I would like the pie chart series labels to display 30.30%, 33.33%, 15.15% and 21.21%.</p><p> </p><p>How do I do this?</p><p> </p><p>Thanks!</p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
ahsiang
<p>Go to edit chart, select Format Chart Tab, select Value Series. You will see Labels button, click it and a new box will popup. Instead of Value Data, change to Percentile Value Data and click add next to the drop down box. Highlight your Value Data and click remove.</p>
birtuser75
<p>Thanks for the quick response! It works perfectly
</p>