<p>Hi guys,</p><p> </p><p>I have a few questions about handle a CSV - Data Source.</p><p> </p><p>Question 1:</p><p>I know it is possible to set "New Datasource" -> "Flat File Datasource". Now I could choose between csv, ssv ....</p><p>This works fine.</p><p> </p><p>But I didn´t find the possibility to make a SQL query in Data Set, if the Source is a Flat File. Maybe it is possible, then please let me know it.</p><p> </p><p>Question 2:</p><p>Also I tried to load a JDBC CSV Driver. This works also fine, and I could make SQL Statements.</p><p><a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='
http://csvjdbc.sourceforge.net/'>http://csvjdbc.sourceforge.net/</a></p><p> </p><p>But for this one I have the problem, that the standard separator is "," - I need ";" instead. On the homepage I found this script:</p><pre class="_prettyXprint _lang-js"> props.put("separator", "|"); // separator is a barprops.put("suppressHeaders", "true"); // first line contains dataprops.put("fileExtension", ".txt"); // file extension is .txtprops.put("timeZoneName", "America/Los_Angeles"); // timestamps are Los Angeles time Connection conn1 = Drivermanager.getConnection("jdbc:relique:csv:" + args[0], props);</pre><p>Now I add the driver jar and but in the database URL jdbc:relique:csv:C:csv</p><p> </p><p>This is alright. But how could I set the separator like the example above. I guess I have to use something scripted?</p><p> </p><p>Please give me your advices.</p><p> </p><p>best regards</p><p>rjf</p>