Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Unable to perform pivot table operation on XLS output
shailu
<p>Hi,</p><p> </p><p>I am working on BIRT report. In layout tab I am dragging table structure and in Master Page tab I am giving header and footer.</p><p> </p><p>After taking report output in XLS format, I want to perform pivot table operation, but because of heater I am unable to do that.. </p><p> </p><p>How to proceed with this? </p><p>Also, if I want report header in one sheet and table data in second sheet of excel workbook, how I can perform this?</p><p> </p><p>Thanks.</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
<p>What version of BIRT are you using? For XLS, you might be able to drop the header and footer contents so they don't cause you a problem.</p><p> </p><p>As for the separate sheets, if you're using 4.3 or greater, the spudsoft xls emitter will allow you to separate your report across tabs.</p>