Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Display All Data in Parameter
yus2aces
<p>I want to show all data in data sets.I am using SQL statement like this :</p><p style="margin-left:40px;">select *</p><p style="margin-left:40px;">from sample_table</p><p style="margin-left:40px;">where table_parameter like %</p><p>and connect the data sets parameter to report parameter, which is a static parameter and adding % as well as make it a default value.</p><p>But it shows error, and the report shows blank value with red text of error in the bottom.</p><p> </p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
bgbaird
<p>One of the ways I do this is not to bring the parameter into the dataset until the beforeopen script.</p><p> </p><p>The SQL would be:</p><p> </p><p>SELECT *</p><p>FROM table</p><p>WHERE 1=1</p><p> </p><p>In the beforeopen script, I would add to the query:</p><p> </p><p>this.queryText = this.queryText + " AND table.column like '%"+params["xyz"].value+"%' "</p><p> </p><p>Brian</p>