Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Chinese Fonts won't print
HugoTorres
I have Birt reports working with Maximo and our guys in China uses the chinese characters in the descriptions, I can see them in the application but when I print the work order the chinese characters disapears and not print, only if there's regular characters in the description those get to print but not the Chinese.I had the same thing with the barcode and found a font that it work, but I haven't been that lucky with the chinese characters, can you please advise?Thank you so much.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
micajblock
<p>Look at the PDF and find out if the fonts are embedded. Also PDF for double characters require a language pack (at least i did at some point).</p>