Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
drop columns in the beforeFactory event
XFabien
<p>Hello,</p><p> </p><p>I have created a table which contains 3 groups and 1 details. And there are 3 parameters with which link to the groups.</p><p> </p><p>I want to remove the groups if the parameters are 'null'. For this I have found the solution.</p><p>But I didn't sucessefully remove the columns tie to the groups.</p><p> </p><p>Could anyone help me to solve this problem please?</p><p> </p><p>Thanks in advance.</p><p> </p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
XFabien
<p>I have now sucessefully remove the columns. But now there is a problem, the table takes always 100% of the width of the pape, but the rest columns will not resize themselves.</p><p> </p><p><a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='
http://www.birt-exchange.org/devshare/_/designing-birt-reports/1408-drop-columns-dynamically-using-de-api-in-script'>http://www.birt-exchange.org/devshare/_/designing-birt-reports/1408-drop-columns-dynamically-using-de-api-in-script</a></p><p> </p><p>you
could verify this problem with the exemple above.</p>
XFabien
<p>Ok,</p><p>I found it. We should drop the all cells and the columns in the same time...</p>