Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
group chart and table display value
Relinjose
<div> As a newbie I have designed a Report showing CHART n TABLE for a particular list of data. The CHART view works perfect, but I am stuck up with populating the data in TABLE, with respect to the values changed on CHART.....</div><div> </div><div> </div>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Relinjose
<p>Am learning the Birt for last one week only ...i hope some one can help on this thread... </p>
bhoomikg
<p>Hi,</p><p> </p><p>Did you get solution for this problem? as I have to do the same sort of implementation. </p>
Relinjose
<p>Not Yet...am doing another Report...if u could find solution kindly help on this....</p>
bhoomikg
<p>Hi,</p><p>Got a similar example at <a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='
http://birtworld.blogspot.in/2009/12/calling-client-side-javascript-from.html'
title="
http://birtworld.blogspot.in/2009/12/calling-client-side-javascript-from.html">http://birtworld.blogspot.in/2009/12/calling-client-side-javascript-from.html</a><span
style="font-size:10pt;font-family:'segoe ui', sans-serif;color:#000000;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-size:10pt;font-family:'segoe ui', sans-serif;color:#000000;">Will try it out.</span></p><p> </p><p><span style="font-size:10pt;font-family:'segoe ui', sans-serif;color:#000000;">Thanks,</span></p><p><span style="font-size:10pt;font-family:'segoe ui', sans-serif;color:#000000;">Bhoomika</span></p>
kclark
<p>One way to make sure your table has the same data as your chart is to build your chart, make sure to name it, then create your chart using the table as your data. You'd need to filter/aggregate/sort the data how you want in the table though. But this should work for you.</p>
404040
<p>I Think this link will helpful for u....</p><p> </p><p><a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='
http://developer.actuate.com/community/devshare/_/designing-birt-reports/1079-highly-parameterized-chart-and-table'>http://developer.actuate.com/community/devshare/_/designing-birt-reports/1079-highly-parameterized-chart-and-table</a></p>
;
Relinjose
<p>thank for reply ...could it possible to update above report .....?????</p>