Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Set text value from script
bscog
<p>I have a scripted datasource that loads JSON data from a URL. How do you set an individual text element, such as a subtitle, from a value contained in the retrieved JSON data? I have been able to set text values representing report parameters by using the following expression:</p><pre class="_prettyXprint">FOR FISCAL YEAR <value-of>params["fynum"]</value-of></pre><p>However, I really need to set this text item(and a few others) from the returned JSON data. What would be the equivalent script call to set a text expression from JSON data? </p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
GLO_FR
<p>if you want to put a parameter value try this</p><pre class="_prettyXprint _lang-js">FOR FISCAL YEAR <VALUE-OF>params["fynum"].value</VALUE-OF></pre><p>if you want to put a data value from your data set try this</p><pre class="_prettyXprint _lang-js">FOR FISCAL YEAR <VALUE-OF>row["fynum"]</VALUE-OF></pre>