how to plot a sparse table...
<p>Hi,</p><p> </p><p>I have a sparse table like this:</p><p> </p><p>[font="'courier new', courier, monospace;"] | group1 | col1 | col 2 | col 3 | col 4[/font]</p><p>[font="'courier new', courier, monospace;"]row 1 | grp1 | 12 | 45 | null | null[/font]</p><p>[font="'courier new', courier, monospace;"]row 2 | grp1 | 23 | 454 | null | null[/font]</p><p>[font="'courier new', courier, monospace;"]row 3 | grp2 | null | null | 123 | 45[/font]</p><p>[font="'courier new', courier, monospace;"]row 4 | grp2 | null | null | 134 | 12[/font]</p><p> </p><p>[font="arial, helvetica, sans-serif;"]I would like to create One table with groups like this:[/font]</p><p> </p><p>[font="'courier new', courier, monospace;"]grp1 | col1 | col2[/font]</p><p>[font="'courier new', courier, monospace;"]row1 | 12 | 45[/font]</p><p>[font="'courier new', courier, monospace;"]row2 | 23 | 454[/font]</p><p> </p><p>[font="'courier new', courier, monospace;"]grp2 | col3 | col4[/font]</p><p>[font="'courier new', courier, monospace;"]row3 | 123 | 45[/font]</p><p>[font="'courier new', courier, monospace;"]row4 | 134 | 12[/font]</p><p> </p><p>Is this possible with BIRT? and how would I do this?</p><p> </p><p>Thanks,</p><p> </p><p>Bernd</p>