Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Bound and Unbound parameter in report
JSK1320
<p>Hi,</p><p> I am new in Birt Reporting learning. I am confused between bound and unbound parameters in scripted dataset report. I have read a lot documents but not getting clear. Please help me to get this picture clear that How we create bound and unbound parameters in report and include in the reports?</p><p> </p><p>Also, Please explain how and why we use <strong>param[where]</strong> and other parameters in sql and also use of creation of <strong>param[where]</strong> specially. I am totaly confuse.</p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p>Thanks in advance.</p><p>JSK</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
micajblock
<p>See my answer to your other post. This is a specific parameter that Maximo sends to all reports.</p>
JSK1320
<p>Ok, but How to use these parameters in custom scripted reports?</p>
micajblock
<p>Look at the out of the box Maximo BIRT reports. Follow that methodology.</p>