Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Linking subreports.
JSK1320
<p>Hi All,</p><p> I have a little issue during understanding linking the subreports. I got some code from open and fetch event of scripted dataset where it is being tried to link the reports. For example:-</p><p> </p><p> </p><p> "where limittolerance.groupname = '" + <strong>rows[0]["groupname"]</strong> + "' "
+ "order by orgid"</p><p> </p><p> </p><p>I am confused about <strong>rows[0]</strong>, why this is being used.</p><p> </p><p> </p><p>Please help me to get it understand.</p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p>Thanks & Regards</p><p>JSK</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
micajblock
<p>I am guessing that you are using Maximo. Maximo use a custom scripted data source. This is not the normal way BIRT accesses data (usually JDBC is the way to go). I would strongly suggest looking at Report Development Guide for your specific release. It has information on how to use the scripted data source. Also there is a Forum specific for Maximo users I would suggest you post your questions there next time.</p>