Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
passing the parameter
chandra t
<p>For the current report, I will not be using any inputparamaeters,Its a kind of detail report, Report run in workorder application
I have two datasets, for the main dataset I am using the + params["where"] so when running the report in eclipse I am giving
i/p as workorder.wonum='XYZ' which runs fine, For the second dataset I using alias names through out the
query so I Can't use + params["where"] , Is there any other way to declare this ?</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
micajblock
<p>The parameter 'where' is passed by Maximo and as far as I know there is no way to control it. I think your only option would be to use string functions to parse the parameter.</p>
chandra t
<p>Ok, Thanks for the quick response</p>
wwilliams
<p>Try replace()</p><p><a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='
http://www.birt-exchange.org/forum/index.php?/topic/28526-column-aliasing-issue-with-direct-print-option/?hl=replace#entry113077'>http://www.birt-exchange.org/forum/index.php?/topic/28526-column-aliasing-issue-with-direct-print-option/?hl=replace#entry113077</a></p>
;