Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
How to Pass Query parameters of parent to Child DataSet
Rajasekhar Kanugula
<p>I have 2 datasets. One is Clients Dataset and another one is Products dataSet. </p><p>Both are bounded on ClientId.</p><p>Now I have dateRange parameters on the Client Data.</p><p>How can I apply these values to products dataset.</p><p> </p><p>Thanks,</p><p>Raj</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
griniland
<p>M.b. try joint dataset (on ClientId) , then apply filter conditions to result?</p>
kclark
<p>Take a look at my attached example. In my first data set in the onFetch() I stored the order numbers in an array list. Then in the beforeOpen() of my second data set I changed the query with this.queryText so it would pull back the order numbers that matched from the date range parameters. You can do something like this with the data engine api too.</p>