Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Check box
Guap
<p>Hi,</p><p>I have a question about report design?</p><p> </p><p>Is possible to do a report with check boxes or radio buttons to show the result of data sets?</p><p> </p><p>Thank you.</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
bgbaird
<p>Hi, I have had that as a requirement. All I did was get 2 images, a checked box, and an unchecked box. I put them in the report and managed visibility of them based on data.</p><p> </p><p>Brian</p>
kclark
<p>If you're trying to show/hide an entire table you could bookmark it then use a text item and use some script like this</p><pre class="_prettyXprint"><html><head><script>function showHide() { var checkbox = document.getElementById("t1").checked; if(checkbox == false) { document.getElementById('table1').style.visibility = 'hidden'; }else{ document.getElementById('table1').style.visibility = 'visible'; } }</script></head><body><input type="checkbox" id="t1" value="Customers" checked="yes" onClick="showHide();">Customers</body></html></pre><p>You can also bookmark an entire row or individual cells.</p>
sumathra
<p>[color=rgb(0,0,0);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;]i am working in this report past three day but no idea to do this consider a example that am having a list box.like ..[/color][color=rgb(40,40,40);font-family:'Source Sans Pro', sans-serif;]Classic Car,Plane,Train[/color]</p><p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:'Source Sans Pro', sans-serif;">if i select any one from this.....and then i have to compare by year like before last-year,last-year,this-year or All by check box ...how to achieve this....? </p>
sumathra
<p>Any body kindly help on this report..........am struggling a lot...</p>
kclark
<p>You'll have to use hidden parameters to do it like you're example is setup with just the one chart, which will make your report run everytime a checkbox is selected. Since you're just trying to show all, before last year, last year, and this year I would suggest building a chart for each one of those and using the bookmarks like I have in my example. This should cut down on how many times your report would need to render.</p>
404040
Its interesting topic could you able to provide the sample db for this...
sumathra
<p>i have tried which u said like but no result.. so could u able to provide sample db...</p>