Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
BIRT and BMC Remedy AR System and Orientation (Landscape)
Lisa Cave Kemes
<p>I have a BIRT report that I changed the orientation from Portrait to Landscape in the Master Page tab and it's still not printing in Landscape when I try to print the report. When I save the report as a PDF or Word Doc it's showing up as Landscape. Just when I try to print the report from my browser. The only way I can force it to print landscape is if I update my printer settings. Easy for me as a developer, but not so easy for normal users.</p><p> </p><p>Wondering if anyone knows anything about this?</p><p>Thanks in advance!</p><p> </p><p>Lisa</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
<p>So, printing from HTML is printing in portrait, not landscape? Is this what you're meaning? Do you design your report with a fixed or auto layout? Also, what is your BIRT version? Let me know.</p>