Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Use crosstab column in javascript
trespass
<p>Hi all,</p><p> </p><p>I'm working with crosstab. What I need to do is to build a derivated measure into the crosstab using an existent crosstab column into javascipt array, but I don't know how do it.</p><p> </p><p>What I'm able to do that, but it is useless for me, is put a <strong>single row</strong> into an array:</p><p> </p><p>new Array(data["YEAR"])</p><p> </p><p>What I need is something like</p><p> </p><p>new Array(column["YEAR"])</p><p> </p><p>and then process it as I need.</p><p> </p><p>So, is it possible to put the entire crosstab column into an Array?</p><p>Then, where can I find a guide about "birt javascripting"? I didn't find anything over the net...</p><p> </p><p>many thanks</p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
kclark
<p>Can you provide a report with some sample data? If I understand what your needing then you should be able to do your calculations in the data cube.</p>