Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Display table header only once in PDF
Damian
<p>Hi there, I have a table with table header "Country Specs" and when I view the report this table becomes 5-6 tables, a table for each country, specifications for England, specifications for Germany. In HTML version I see the "Country Specs" only once at the beginning of my table but on PDF, I see it at the beginning of every page as long as the tables continue... I would like to see it only once in the beginning, in PDF form as well. Any hints are welcome.</p><p> </p><p>Greetings,</p><p>Damian</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
griniland
<p>Check "Page Break" table parameters section - there is "Repeat header" parameter there.</p>
Damian
<p>This worked like a charm thanks a lot!!! Im blind, although I worked with Page Break section a lot, how come I couldnt notice it
</p>