Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Scripted JSON DataSource with subReports
bscog
<p>I've been able to create a simple report using a scripted datasource that retrieves JSON data. How do you create a subreport that uses an inner table?. I need to find a complete example of the inner details table using JSON as the datasource. </p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
bscog
<p>The problem I am having is that my inner details dataset has scripts for open and fetch. The open script of the inner dataset gets called for each row of the master table and in debugging I can see that valid values are passed in. What I don't understand is why the fetch script of the inner table gets called only once, so all my detail inner tables contain all the same values. </p>
kclark
<p>Can you post some sample data for me to work with?</p>