Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Large row Starts on a new page in PDF
maximoadmin
<p>Hi All,</p><p> </p><p>I am using BIRT 3.7.1 on Maximo 7.5</p><p> </p><p>Page breaks occuring before large row... </p><p> </p><p> </p><p>In report if row has large data then its displaying the row in new page only in PDF. I tried by changing the intervel limit to 0 for all tables but it doesn't worked.</p><p> </p><p>If row doesn't have the large data(for some records) then its displaying correctly in PDF.</p><p> </p><p>attached RPT file and report PDF file.</p><p> </p><p>How to fix this.....Any help</p><p> </p><p> </p><p>Thanks..</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
kclark
<p>The attached PDF looks correct, it might be from the grouping but I can't tell since I can't run your report. You could also try to set the page break before to avoid.</p>