Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Export Report Output to pdf directly (__format) not working
Tarangini
<p>Hi I have a requirement as BIRT report output to be exported in Pdf directly by ignoring report viewer.</p><p>and i have used a __format as input parameter by giving default value as 'pdf'. but its not working as expected.its giving output in birt report viewer only.</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
abhijit0443
<p>Please Try using URL&__format=pdf ,here _ shoud be 2 time</p>
bgbaird
<p>Here's an example url that I use:</p><p> </p><p><a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='
http://iconsoledvm/iportal/executereport.do?__requesttype=immediate&__executableName=/EHS/ROC_D'>http://iconsoledvm/iportal/executereport.do?__requesttype=immediate&__executableName=/EHS/ROC_D</a>
;
ept_Data%2erptdesign&RP_Department=25&__saveOutput=false&__format=pdf&invokesubmit=true</p><p> </p><p>Brian</p>
Tarangini
<p>Can any please provide the example rptdesign file for using __format parameter.still am not able to resolve...</p><p>am using BIRT 2.3.2 version and deploying report in maximo 7.5.</p><p> </p><p>Requirement:i need to print some seq numbers say 1-10 for the report when i export report to PDF its going to 11-20 numbers in maximo(as its rerunning the report) and displaying. to avoid this i wanted to use __format parameter.</p>
bgbaird
<p>I imagine you should post this over on the BIRT/Maximo forum: </p><p> </p><p><a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='
http://developer.actuate.com/community/forum/index.php?/forum/18-using-birt-with-maximo/'>http://developer.actuate.com/community/forum/index.php?/forum/18-using-birt-with-maximo/</a></p><p> </p><p>Brian</p>
;