Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
can't get rid of page breaks
gib65
<p>Hello,</p><p> </p><p>I'm working in BIRT Designer Professional (trial version). I have a grid inside a list. The grid is set to inline so that it repeats horizontally.</p><p> </p><p>I would like to get rid of page breaks. It is inserting a page break after every grid, causing the grids to align vertically instead of horizontally.</p><p> </p><p>I have the page breaks for the grid set to "Avoid" for Before, After, and Inside. I have the page breaks for the list set to "Avoid" for Before, After, and Inside, and I have Page Break Interval set to 0 (I'm told this is how to turn off page breaks but it's not working). Yet it still insists on adding a page break after every grid.</p><p>Can someone please help me to figure out how to get rid of page breaks all together? Thanks.</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
gib65
<p>Any help would be very much appreciated.</p>