Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Butiful BIRT Chart
VSafonov
<p>My users are wondering how is it possible to draw such a chart (see attached). </p><p>Looks like Show lines as curves and connect missing points setting on the chart makes BIRT think it is an artist.</p><p>Is there a way to stop this without sacrificing the look?</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
<p>Can you attach a sample report with sample data that I can test with? I'd have to test on it, but you've already eliminated some of the best possibilities.</p>
VSafonov
<p>If I give you the design with the output document - would that work for you? Creating a report from the sample data is a bit challenging as it does not occur constantly. The report is based on the AcServer log parsing.</p>
mwilliams
<p>Any sample data will work. Not the sample database. I just want something to test with similar to what you've got.</p>
VSafonov
<p>Attached design and a document you can use as a source.</p>
mwilliams
<p>From this data, I'm not sure what you're wanting the output to look like, so that makes it a little tougher. Deselecting "is Category Axis" in the x-axis section of the chart editor might help with what you're trying to do. Let me know.</p>
VSafonov
<p>I will try this. It might take some time to see if that does it since the issue is not happening all the time.</p>
mwilliams
<p>Okay, Let me know.</p>