Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
problem with parameter
mitsudipta
<p><span style="font-size:medium;">[font="calibri;"]I am having this strange problem – can you help , please ?[/font]</span></p><p> </p><p><span style="font-size:medium;">[font="calibri;"]I have areport with seven parameters - the first two are fetching the same data in List Box from different datasets having tehsame query- This may not be the problem but wanted you to know.[/font]</span></p><p> </p><p><span style="font-size:medium;">[font="calibri;"][font="Calibri, 'sans-serif';font-size:11pt;"]On the second parameter whatever I choose the first time for example % ( for all ) it gets added to the list of values at the end. I have allow duplicates checked. So next time the parameter screen is selected it show the % , the list of values and then a % at the end. If I do not have the allow duplicates cheked for this parameter checked any selection after the first one will vanish and get replaced by the first choice I made so that two of the first choice appear. [/font][/font]</span></p><p> </p><p><span style="font-size:medium;">[font="calibri;"][font="Calibri, 'sans-serif';font-size:11pt;"]Thanks,[/font][/font]</span></p><p> </p><p><span style="font-size:medium;">[font="calibri;"][font="Calibri, 'sans-serif';font-size:11pt;"]Sudipta[/font][/font]</span></p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
BRM
<p>hmmm...what happens if you separate the queries for the two list boxes. I.e. make a duplicate query to populate the second list box?</p>