Dynamic Columns in a Grid, page break problem - Please Help!
<p>Hi,</p><p> </p><p>In the body of the report, I have a table, below the table I have a list 'A'. In this list 'A', I have a header list, detail list, and a footer list. The detail list contains a Grid. Currently I have data bind to the list 'A'. The grid has 3 columns as default and more added based on the data bind to the list 'A'. When we run the report, I expect columns like </p><p>Column1, Column2, Column3, Column4, Column 5. </p><p>and What I get is </p><p>Column1, Column2, Column3, </p><p>Column4</p><p>Column5 </p><p>So, clearly, there is a page break. I am trying using a trial version so far and We are going to be working in BIRT designer pro from tomorrow.</p><p>I have the page break set to before : avoid, After : avoid and Inside : avoid and </p><p>Display to Inline. </p><p>I am attaching my report. </p><p> </p><p>The goal is to have this </p><p>Column1, Column2, Column3, Column4, Column 5. </p><p> </p><p>if the page is not too big to column 6, then</p><p>Column1, Column6, Column 7...so on.</p><p> </p><p>For Christ sake, please help.</p><p> </p><p>Cheers,</p><p> </p>