Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Access outer row data in inner table
Tubal
<p>I'm using data in a table to format a cell:</p><pre class="_prettyXprint">this.getStyle().paddingLeft = (row["depth"] + 1) * 5 + "pt";</pre><p>I've got a table inside of this table that I want to do the same thing on one of the fields. Is there a way to access the "depth" field from the outer table?</p><p> </p><p>I tried this: </p><pre class="_prettyXprint">this.getStyle().paddingLeft = (_outer.row["depth"] + 1) * 5 + "pt";</pre><p>And it doesn't seem to have an effect.</p><p> </p><p>One alternative would be to use a dataSet Parameter and feed the outer depth into the inner table query, but I'd rather not if I don't have to.</p><p> </p><p>Thanks.</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Tubal
<p>EDIT: I had the syntax wrong.</p><p> </p><p>It was:</p><pre class="_prettyXprint _lang-">this.getStyle().paddingLeft = (row._outer["depth"] + 1) * 5 + "pt";</pre>