Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Send Params to POJO
kferrone
<p>How to send parameters to a POJO source? I successfully connected to a JAR file with POJO and made a data set with the columns I need. However the set method in my POJO requires me to send in parameters to know what to do. I added all the parameters I need in the Edit Data Set pop up under the parameters section but now what? In Edit data set how do I connect/pass in those parameters to the set method?</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
kferrone
<p>Another question? So just to get some data to happen I added some initial params in the constructor so I can see some preview data. The problem is it took almost five minutes to load a preview if it would even load at all. I had to limit the data to only fifteen rows in the constructor and BIRT preview settings, but even with only 15 rows of data it would still take almost 2 and a 1/2 minutes for a preview. When I run the JAR by itself it takes about a millisecond for any amount of data even if there was a million rows. What is this all about? Is this just because the POJO is new? Anyone else having these problems?</p>