Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Problem with row function
chandra t
<p>Hello All,</p><p> I have report where I am using a detailed row with in a detailed row,</p><p> </p><p>Desired out put should be </p><p> wonum parent location description </p><p> p1 l1 d1</p><p> C1 p1 lc1 dc1</p><p> c2 p2 lc2 dc2 </p><p>I am using the following sql text in the child dataset open method</p><p> </p><div>sqlText =" SELECT WORKORDER.WONUM," </div><div>+" WORKORDER.PARENT," </div><div>+" WORKORDER.LOCATION," </div><div>+" WORKORDER.DESCRIPTION" </div><div>+" FROM MAXIMO.WORKORDER" </div><div>+" WHERE WORKORDER.ISTASK = 0" </div><div>+" AND WORKORDER.WORKTYPE <> 'IN'" </div><div>+ " AND WORKORDER.PARENT = '" + rows[0]["WONUM"].replace(/'/g,"''") + "' "</div><div> </div><div> </div><div>When ever I Run the report for datarange it is displaying c1,c2 same child records for different parent records, Please let me know If I need to add somethign else?</div><div> </div><div>Thanks in advance</div><div>Chandra</div><div> </div><div> </div>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
There are no comments yet